top of page
ONE YEAR WARRANTY
ON TURBO REBUILDS
From €200* (manufacturer warranty)
We offer a huge selection of new and used turbocharger brands like Garrett, Borg Warner, Mitsubishi, Toyota and many more.
From €300* + 12 months warranty
Includes replacement of all internal parts, balancing and alignment, metallic respray, sand-blasting and complete
From €50* + 12 months warranty
Repair of compressor wheels, shaft and wheel assembly and turbine housings. We also offer wastegates and mechanical/electronic actuator repair.
*Prices are subject to VAT
A turbocharger rebuilt is a delicate job and requires great understanding of how it works and what needs to be given extra care and attention to. At AVCHTurbo we provide professional services on complete turbocharger rebuilts with top quality replacement parts, to match manufacturer standards. To make things even better we have equipped ourselves with state-of-the-art machinery aiming towards enhanced quality control and services.
1. External inspection of turbocharger for identification of possible faults or problems (i.e. cracks, dents, shaft play, etc).
2. Dismantlement of turbocharger for further inspection of internal parts and identification of possible faults or problems.
3. Manual degreasing and sandblasting of reusable parts, upon thorough inspection to ensure functionality according to manufacturer standards.
4. Replacement of all inner parts with brand new, top quality, replacement parts (o-rings, springs, bushes, seals, bolts etc).
5. Inspection of installed parts to ensure proper functionality and validation with manufacturer standards and turbocharger tolerances.
6. Balancing of wheel and shaft assembly using advanced balancing equipment to ensure secure operation of turbocharger.
7. Degrease and manual cleaning of external and internal areas of turbine housing. Metallic spray applied for brand new look and metal protection.
8. Turbine housing alignment with turbocharger and adjustment of wastegate (if applicable). Electronic actuators are electronically adjusted.
9. Final assembly of turbocharger and inspection to match manufacturer standards.
bottom of page